Bruce began his professional practice of energetics and bodywork in 2004, and has expanded his massage and bodywork practice to new levels. He continues his studies and practices in all areas and is inspired to become even more skilled and effective. After practicing as a LMT for many years, Bruce is committed to his continuing education and completed his advanced Rolfing training in 2017. Aspiring to support his professions growth he teaches for Advanced-Trainings.com series of Myofascial Technique workshops both in the US and abroad. As a Reiki Master, he offers individual sessions and classes in this healing art.
Bruce maintains his health and fitness training by participating in triathlons, marathons, bicycling and skiing events. He volunteers time to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training as both a participant and coach.
- Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Alaska: 2004
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™ Rolf Institute of Structural Integration: 2013
- Board Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork NCBTMB: 2004
- Reiki Master Usui Shiki Ryoho: 2005
- Certified Advanced Myofascial Techniques; Advanced-Trainings.com: 2011
- Credentialed Practitioner Lauren Berry Method® of Correctional Massage: 2010
- Massage Therapist GateKey School f Mind/Body Integration: 2004
- Certification Candidate Zero Balancing Zero Balancing Health Association
- Teaching Faculty Advanced-Trainings.com
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals - Member
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork - Member
- International Reiki Alliance - Member
Return to Our Staff